Wednesday, May 27, 2009

keziah keziah keziah










i realized that i missed many things in thailand.
on sunday, i was so happy to just chit chat with all my cousins.
it was super fun and so relaxing.
yesterday, was totally amazing too.
i realized how much i missed my thai friends.
we went to eat at the baiyoke skytower, the tallest building in bangkok.
and when we finish eating, we went to the rooftop.
then i started saying "i really miss u guys wa"
then my friends were like don't say that or else we are gonna start crying.
i miss every single friend in my group.
Bebe: when i came back i still laugh and smile about ur shoes wa. lol. love ur craziness
Poy: so happy to hear ur voice and see ur smile. it cheers me up.
Nan: i'm so happy for u! u really have become a grown person.
Punk: damn it, my twin. y do twins need to be so far apart? khode miss u a'
Asama: i'm speechless. my heart breaks to see u less often cuz ur going to canada.
okok...let me stop...darn it. i miss u guys soooo much.

today i dyed my hair.
it's coke color.
and i also let them just blow dry my hair to be curly.
if anyone has a comment on it, please tell me. LOL
...

another important issue is that i got accepted in NTU!
seriously, u know what i really feel.
just now when i was praying with my parents
i felt pity for myself
and my mom was asking y r u crying
i told her that
i feel that i got the best uni in thailand
but i went for not the best uni in singapore
now
i got the one of the best uni in singapore
and i don't wanna lose again

....
yet, I know that God's plan is the best for me.
i know that i made the right choice to come to singapore.
HIS plan is always perfect for me.
if God still wants me to stay in SIM
i will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment