Tuesday, May 19, 2009

back in thailand




i cannot stop eating when i reach thailand!
so many nice things to eat!
i'll write about my first day back home in like a timeline:
16.30 reached the airport and saw my parents ...i'm super happy
17.30 reached home and play with puma bento...they still stink! but i still love them
18.00 took a bath and went downstairs to go eat dinner...
i could smell the nice fragrance of the steamed brown rice...all those chilli paste...and my
maid's soup...lol...
19.00 beg my dad to go drive with me around the town...jump, my little cousin went with us too.
19.30 i drove around the town for 1 hour and my dad wanted to eat ice cream so we stopped at
swenson and ate....
20.00 reached home and played a little bit of facebook and showed my parents pics in singapore
20.30 went to my only sis (cousin)'s house and just spend time together. i didnt met her for 2 years already
22.00 come back home and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment