Friday, March 20, 2009

what is wrong!




this week has been a total disaster.

i mean......everything is just toooooo troublesome and chaotic.

especially yesterday and today!!!!

and today was the most stressful 1 hr!
the lecturer wants to kill me man...
he was showing our test paper and like...he called my name almost the last man.
and like my heart was beating for 45 min.
damn it....anyway...i would say "phew!" for my mab test...got distinction...but one more point down will make it a credit....haha!

and then! today biz stats and macroecons test came out...
as usual i get good grades in macroecons
yet, biz stats!!!i got only distinction man...and it's like the same situation like mab...one more point down will give me a credit...muhaha!

and now! i'm freaking worried about my comm law test....

argh!!!
too many pressures...

and I HATE PPL WHO ALREADY IS IN A RELATIONSHIP AND ACT LIKE THAT PERSON IS MAD AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THAT PERSON ANYMORE.

stop being 2 hearted.
u know what?
i'm sick of this week so badly
i hate it....
i spent my time so much doing stupid and irrevelant things ...but i had to do it.
man!!!
seriously
boys r getting on my nerves too much...

maybe i should be a lesbian man...
really really sick of being a girl.

argh!!!!!!!

i want a peaceful life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment