Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my first post!!!


oo wow!
i'm so excited today is my first day to use a blog. woohoo!
i've been wanting to use a long long long time cuz i wanna express myself.
sometimes...i just don't know what to say.
just have to write...

Dude! today i slept like 3/4 of the class. damn tired i think.
i tried not to sleep! but then...i dunno...just accidently knock out.

Today someone was asking me a tough question.
then! i felt depress! cuz i really dunno what my answer is.
I think i'm just not ready at all for a relationship...
i think that...when u were really hurt with someone you really love...
you tend to be more cautious now.
i've not dare to step into that line again. i feel....scared? enough?
i know that me and him was over last year already.
and i forgot him already...but i'm so not sure if
i'm ready to start a new r/s....oh welll....just like amanda say "let nature takes it course"
i'll take time in everything...wont rush....

but seriously!!! the more i run away from smth the more it follows me...
haha!

also...i don't wanna b playgirl anymore...i'm old already. muahaha!

and yes! today i ate lots of fruits so i can poo! and i poo today already!
feel so good man.

my motto today: sleep early or else i'll sleep in class again (but i'm so tempted to watch gossip girl and boys before flowers!)


HOW?

i 'm really easily tempted man..

last nite i had a dream:
i dreamed that i had a hamster pet
but it was kidnapped
so my friends and i went to rescue the hamster
then when we rescued it
my friends betrayed me!
they squeezed the hamster to death!
and i woke up!
i almost cried man!
don't worry my friends...i cannot remember what the friend looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment